Fine Dining Evening in Eastbourne
Back by popular demand!
How about visiting Sharnfold in the evening for an intimate fine dining experience? After the huge success of the event in 2011, we are pleased to announce another date – act fast if you fancy coming along!
We will be holding the event on 18 February at 7.30 pm. Our Head Chef has created a delicious 5 course set menu that will, of course, feature farm grown produce and goods from other very local suppliers. A taste sensation!
- Ham hock terrine served with homemade piccalilli, onion bread and English mustard butter
- Roasted salmon with broad bean, pea and mint risotto
- Chicken breast wrapped in Parma ham with spinach mousseline and blackened tomato and basil sauce potato cake. A selection of seasonal vegetables
- Treacle tart with clotted cream ice cream and rhubarb fool
- A selection of Sussex cheeses, chutneys and biscuits
£32 per person, £10 deposit per person required.
Wine will be available to purchase on evening – we have a license!
To book please call 01323 768490.
Tickets going fast!!
Special events coming up
No events today.
- Farm Shop
No current events.
Our customers told us...
“We really recommend Sharnfold’s coffee shop – the food is very nice, particularly the salads and scones, plus it is very clean and you always get good friendly service.”