Summer Holiday Saviour!
Sharnfold has lots of great ideas for school holiday activities
Are you wondering how are you going to amuse the children for the whole holiday period without breaking the bank?
Sharnfold Farm is set to help all parents and grandparents!
You can keep them entertained (and they may learn something too) with a host of fun activities:
- Pick all sorts of fruit and veg in the PYO fields
- Explore the farm trail spotting animals along the way
- Go on a tractor and trailer ride – chat to the farmer while he
feeds the pigs and you throw bread to the fish
- Enjoy the adventure play area that includes a tractor, boat, swings, slide and wellie throwing!
- Go fishing in the farm lakes (with your own fishing gear and accompanying adult).
Owner Dennis Hilsdon said “Our adventure play area and farm trail remain free for shop patrons. The tractor and trailer rides are at 12 and 2 pm every day during the school holidays.”
See you at the Farm!
Special events coming up
No events today.
- Farm Shop
No current events.
Our customers told us...
“Sharnfold is great if you have children. We really enjoy doing PYO, plus it is free to visit the farm animals and use the play area if you buy a drink or snack in the coffee shop!“